Love was a former owner, but quiet is renting your house It seizes my lips from speaking, but forms a sarcastic smile Suspence now raised one of your eyebrows, you ask me if there's someone else I replied yes, hell yes . And her name is me, And she loves me more than you'll ever know, And I finally see that loving you and loving me just don't seem to work at all, So patiently, she's waiting on me to tell you that she needs love, And to choose between you two, boy you know if I have to choose myself. And she told me to tell you to never to hurt me again, Cuz if you haven't heard she's a bad chick, eventhough I havent been, no Yet and still you try and test me by raisin' every hand, put it down. now lesson to be learn, a perfect heart's healing slowly. The break up makes me feel awkward towards his friends. the break up makes me miss him but i dont regret it 'cause it wasn't my choice it was his. he was the one whom ask for break up and he was the one who broke my heart into pieces.im not over you cause everytime i sees the calendar 20th just burn my eyes and makes me cry. i know today is just jus 14th. i just cant stop thinking about it. i know that things are over, the walls we've made collapse, the great fountain stop giving out water as the rainbow faided to grey. nothing seems beautiful to me now, i'll never regret but im just disappointed and heart broken after all good things i've done i bring in the colour to your life and i get NOTHING. i have to leave my footsteps behind and i have to look to the front though im officially missing you i sill have to go on. nothing will make you come back and nothing is going to open my heart like previous and i will never accept you back cause once you've throw me like a trash on a bin. I found a place so safe, not a single tear The first time in my life and now it's so clear Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere but you change it all and i feel so empty. sometimes when im with you i feel like It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming It's the happiness inside that you're feeling It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry. things are over now i guess i'll just leave my footsteps behind since you are too early to over me..