28 July 2009,
totally loved

oh great! my flu's hitting me so hard.
The passion fruit is succulent to the wind's pallet. The rain smiles broadly at the lavender fragrance. The sun and moon kiss at the rising dawn. While the branches on the tree's sway and dance in unison
The first time they were unfaithful, I died a thousand deaths. The second time left it makes me feel numb, confused, Insecure and keep blaming myself. The third time someone told me I have to stay strong through all this Fear of loneliness. The next minutes, you came by and change my mindset. I use to have negative thinking about guys cause they hurt me deeply but now i found happiness, and that happiness is with you. You hold me tight through thick and thin. I promise that i wont hurt you or pull you down and i hope you wont hurt me like what my previous did.
i hope that this continue like how we wanted it to continue and being happy with each other. its a nice feeling that no one could ever imagine when I'm by your side. how i wish this could last forever(:
i don't give a damn who wants to talk about us like what you always say, as long as we are happy with each other that's enough. no one can break my love towards you. you're mine,and you're my everything you mean alot to me and i wont disappoint you. you're love is precious and you mean so much to me.