So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
01 July 2009,
when i cry are you there?
When I found you I found me I was no longer alone I was put together There were no missing pieces We were the perfect puzzle. On lookers envied what we had We had so many beautiful memories That they're not even possible to forget. That part of my life was my life The life I loved. Then I lost you somewhere Along the way There were no fights or disagreements Our puzzle just broke Piece by piece it fell apart. The pieces of the puzzle Just don't fit together any more I found your pieces reconnecting With new pieces. My pieces were left torn and shattered Alone in there box. I just want one last look at that beautiful puzzle we shared Even thought it won't help me get over the pain The pain that has ruled my life for months I just cant close the cover to that puzzle box
i was away for a few moments, i cycle till my butts hurts. feel like crying when the dog was just few miles part from our bike and have to ran and get FarahL, sister's flip flops. gosh i swear that it was the scariest moment!went back home FLAT! totally, i couldn't think of anything all i could hear was, my bed calling me for goodnight.
i always wanted to be hold tight. my friends very welcomed me with their hugs and told me that they've been missing me, though its just 1 weeks i miss them much and I've miss a lot of things. unacceptable moments are just unfair. everyone have the moves but i know nothing i follow and copied those in front. everyone thought i did it on purpose and left me hanging alone, even someone who I'd regard him as my friend. he went off with those cool ones and the others he left behind, pretending nothing happen. acting like as if we are just his part time friend which we are not! BG, don't think of yourself, think of others too i weren't there so what i still can watch those videos up there its not yours! so why bother telling me "you never come so don't need to watch cause you weren't there." typical idiotic! go take care of your IMH patients la.
my bestie have to leave the room cause he have to watch the live show and i thought things went so perfectly smooth but i was wrong. i told them i don't know the steps and they did the same too but they were dancing the right choreograph like WTH! i was damn Peace that my anger turns into tears, i have no one to turn to so i just text Indra and tell him what happen. i went out and was hoping to see someone that i know or close to hug them but there was nobody out there. i just need a huge hug from someone so that i can calm myself back. no one have the initiative to help me and teach me the steps. where have the good people gone to?! tsk