So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
13 August 2009,
some of this really hurts
sometimes, seeing these people call back my past. i know that i have to move on without them. i know i have found a better friends but this past just pulls my emotion down. cause when i think of them i think of the bbq night, the sentosa, the outing and also times when it really hurts me deep down where none of you could ever imagine how would it feels in the inside.no matter how much you have hurt me, no matter how far i try to run, those sweetest "fairy" memory is running through my mind. Friendship is one of the main things that makes life worthwhile. When you have a friend to confide in, suffering seems more bearable, and pleasures are more intense. Everything is better when you have a friend to share it with. When a friendship breaks, whether or not it is for the best, there is a degree of pain and mourning that an individual goes through. There were things that you may have done only with that person and you feel a void in your life. Take some time to let yourself mourn before moving on to other relationships.i know, being a good and flexible dancer is what i wanted, at times i might be busy with my stuff, that you dont even know how to arrange outing with me that's the reason i back out and stay with those who have the same passion as me cause we both will busy together and both will have free time together. as for now, im sticking with what i have. A friend who would be there for you, a friend who scold those talks bad about you, a friend who will stand by you. the fact is i have to move on i cant hurt myself and i cant hurt the 3 of you i think you are even better off without me. you have been a good friend of mine previously but now, its gone i just left memories with the 3 of you and i've leave my foot steps behind. i may turn back BUT to just say goodbye. NOW, This is what i have and i have true friends around me. jovin and indra. im holding on to this so hard so i could not let them simply slipped off. They are the one who share your tears they are the one who share voices to shout across the fireworks. in few more weeks all of us will be one a seprate way and i hope that this friendship continues. i know that im not close with u girls anymore but i still do regard you as my friend after the incident that happen to make me cry after steping out of the toilet.
You can stand there and smile you can sit there and laugh but you can't trick me I know it's a mask
You’re trying to lie to me and everyone else but why is it that you’re lying to yourself?
You can calmly sit there and try to look cool but I know your emotions and I know you’re a fool
I know inside you your feelings rage The suspense builds with the turn of a page
By day you’re one person by night another and neither of them have anything to do with each other
I've watched you sink farther from your heart and all of this just tears me apart
I sit here and cry for you not for me What you've become I wish you could see
No words could I use to help me explain what it does to me to see you in pain
You’re not there anymore my dearest friend I hate to say this but this is our end
Boyfriends situation is getting better. alhamdurillah ((: ily bf! get well really really soon..