So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
14 August 2009,
unfair!
STOP PRETENDING FRIENDS!!
i dont find it fair.. things gets bad on me.. why do i have to do it all this stuff when there's other people who is supose to do and didn't do!! why me??!! keep on picking on me... its never the first time.. when i've do it, no one appericiates it infact giving stupid FUCKING comment.. what's the point of doing it when people dont appericiates you FARAHD??!!? im trying to be strong 'cause i know that this will end the next time and you're leaving soon cause you'll be away for attachment and when your own friends are the one who is giving you the jobs and they didn't helping you at all they just wash their hands infront of you it just hurts you badly. what's the use of giving them good friendship and attitude when they just do this to you? i know i always go off early but i ain't a robot whom works for 24/7... you dont pay me, i dont get anything from you! still i do this with full of my heart cause when its time to shine, i'll let it show and let others see what have we done TOGETHER NOT ME OR HER ALONE!!!!! is this what i get after giving you everything?? do you know that you are hurting your own friend?! when you need a helping hand, im there for you and help you out but when i need help where did you go??? maybe i've been curse not to have good friend in this city.. maybe i've been the unlucky one... why do you seems to upset me and pull me down?
AND I HEAR EVERY CONVERSATION OTP JUST NOW!!!