22 September 2009,
when you say dont leave me
For you my sweet angel I would die
I'd pick all the stars from the sky
And give them all just for you
To let you know how much I love you
My love I'll love you Thur all eternity
I would do anything for you dear
I wrote this poem from my heart
To let you know your my beloved hubby
Please stay with me forever
Take my hand and lets be together
Lets fly up to the heavens above
And show everyone we are in love
it seems so fast that we are turning into 2 months.
how delightful i am to be with you every single second..
and when we are away, you seems so far away baby but i know,
you'll still love me like how you use to baby.
i believe your love wont ever fade and my love towards you wont fade too, i promise.
i promise to stay, i promise not to stop loving you cause your very precious to me. you're my number 1.
I'm staying with you not because of i want us to hit my longest relationship which is 3 months but, its because I'm loving you more than i have loved anyone else before. And I'm not playing with our relationship cause our relationship is true to me and i really love you for who you are nothing will ever change my mind for loving you..
yes jealousy strikes and it really hurts,but its normal for a GF to be jealous with her BF
I'm jealous cause loving you isn't the same like loving others and I'm really really afraid to loose someone who i love ..
you're irreplaceable and i truly love you..
when we are away for just few minutes, i started to miss you .
when you say please don't leave me, my dear i wont ever leave you..
have my words..
I believe you wont leave me. don't ever make me disbelief you dear. you're the only one i rely on. you're the only one who i truly love.
happy 2ND months in advance syng.. i love you.. i seriously love you MUHD KHAIRUL!
23072009
may we last forever eternity
Labels: i love you MUHD KHAIRUL