go on boy.. i'll be watching you walk away
Don't worry about me I'll be fine. What matters to me is your happiness. No one is gonna stop you from going to club and stuff that she dislike. I feel so empty without you, but like you said, life gotta move on. I'm holding to my words and seems like you have enough of me. We say it's okay to leave it alone, But I want you to notice this case isn't closed Doors are open, the lights are left on And there's never a night I sleep With the dreams that I'd have if you never decided to leave.
If anyone asks,Ill tell them we've both just moved on.When people all stare,I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk.Whenever I see you,I'll swallow my pride, and bite my tongue.Pretend I'm OK with it all,Act like there's nothing wrong. Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes? Is this as hard as it gets? Is this what it feels like to really cry?
If anyone asks, I'll tell them we just grew apart.
What do I care,If they believe me or not
Whenever I feel,Your memory is breaking my heart.I'll pretend I'm OK with it all.
seriously, don't bother about me go on with your life. there's nothing much i can do but to cry out loud. I don't mind wasting my tears for you. Just move on with your life.
I'll be watching you walk away. Those footsteps you've left will bring me alive, but it might be washed away by the sea and those memories that couldn't be washed away, will be playing through my mind like a movie. Its OK for me to cry i am speechless i feel empty without you by my side.
now, i realise that we are living in a lie.. thank you for everything..
you seems so fine when its actually not..
i told myself never again There aint no way Im lettin' them win Because I keep remembering when THEY played me.. too tired to cry, no more tears are left behind... you seems fine cause you screw it off apart..... I'm Talking in circles.I'm lying they know it.Why wont this just stop go away.. im just crying and i waste all my tears on you..
thank you for the fake hope....
you are free to fly..
go on without me.. leave me alone.. i dont need another heartbroken& i dont want to depress myself even more...
there's alot of things you dont know..
-this is the end, 230709 is where it starts-