02 October 2009,
never the day we fell apart
today 12+,
Aqil dosen't listen to his mother and bibik(maid),
he end up playing "see-saw" at the living room with Aqilah, and knock himself into the small table
and bleed. He torn his cheek.
(pitty him)
**
Is this a dream?
If it is
Please don't wake me from this sleep.
I've become comfortably numb
Until you kissed and open up my eyes.
To what it is like ,
Every thing went so right.
I can't believe that
You've found me.
When no one else was looking.
quickly i hugged and whispered "ILOVEYOU"
Something wired happened before i know you,
How did you know just where I would be?
you break through
All of my confusion.
When I'm with you,
The ups and the downs moment
Still you didn't leave
It makes me believe that you love me so.
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
A girl whom just recovered from a broken heart.
I still cant believe how fast you stole my heart.
Pardon me with my negative thinking's
Sometimes, i don't get me myself either
I was so depressed previously,
I was so Heartbreak.
My friends are worried if they wouldn't be able to
see my smiles and hear my lame ass jokes again.
They were so worried that they consoled me
ever single minutes.
They try their best to cheer me up.
They try their best to make me forget what
have just happen few days back.
No one can ever imagine how i run through my life.
No one knows what is hidden behind my smile and laughter
At that point of time all i can see is dark life
all i can visualised is black and white, feels like as if
I'm in the 1960's movie.
But after you've found me and cure all my broken heart,
you make me feel fully alive like
how i used to, now, things changed to better.
My life is way better then before
I see colour everywhere.
Noticed, People seems to be curious looking and staring
wondering why am i smiling widely.
everyone was so happy that we got into this relationship
and Hoping you wont break my heart.
I hope this goes far baby.
cause you know how much i need you every single minutes and second.
I cant bare to loose someone who i love anymore.
Soon enough I'm going to be very very busy and nothing is going to stop
you from the things that you wanna do.
No more GF staring and rolling eyes at you when she don't like
you to do those stuff you do.
No more GF biting you and left a tooth marks on your body.
One thing,
I'm just afraid that unexpected things might happen.
I'll be working and i will be surely miss you more then i am now.
You'll feel empty without me by your side.
hmm..
No matter how far i go,
when I'm not around you, nothing is going to change my love towards you.
promises have been made to myself and nothing is going to break it.
No one and nothing is going to break us apart.
not even any bitch or sluts who wants to get near you.
If anyone tries to do that, I'm so gonna make them suffer their life like
how I'd suffer before.
Nothing is going to change. Not my Love for you and definitely Not ME and i promise my dear.
i don't care what you want to do all it matter is, just remember where you stands.
and please, i don't need anymore heart breaking section.
i love you yes i do..
please don't change, please don't forget me and please please please don't leave me baby boy.. ..
*FOR 8 WEEKS:
remember this in mind,
i might be very far from your eyes,
i might not be able to text you or call you every hour, seconds and minutes (i will call you when I'm free)
but just so u know, my love never change. It will remain as it is.
No one will come along our way i believe that. no one is going to make me change about you.
I don't care what people wanna say....
what's important is i know i love you and you love me too.
PS: ILOVEYOUSOVERYMUCH!
MUHD KHAIRUL B RAHMAT :D
23072009
(the best day of my life)