26 October 2009,
so fast yet it hurts deep down to the core
I cannot find a way to describe it It's there inside All I do is hide I wish that it would just go away What would you do You do if you knew.. All the pain I thought I knew All the thoughts lead back to you Back to what Was never said Back and forth Inside my head I can't handle this confusion I'm unable and depressed!
I feel like I'm all alone All by myself I need to get around this My words are cold I don't want them to hurt you If I show you I don't think you'd understand 'Cause no one understands
thank you moma for the birthday party ily!
somethings isn't right i can feel i inside
something makes me hate you guys
something makes me miss him
something makes me pressure
but i cant do any better
one of my friend just upsets me last night and I'm really pissed off
i was totally in love with my ex and i was trying to forget him and try to move on but on my birthday itself,
you broke it all apart..
you were teasing me and shits
who the fucking hell you think you are siia?
so what if i still love him so what if i one said i love him
i didn't say anything about you're ex so why do you fucking hell disturb me..
you really really really make me hate guys..
no matter how kind, how good they can be thanks to you who turn my world upside down!
i don't know who will convince me to be normal back but i seriously hate guys now..
im under depress you think its a fucking joke while actually you're hurting me..
you dont know that
what if i did the same thing to you and you're ex..
seriously A... i strated to hate guy all thanks to you..
you're the last friend who's left in my house and i thought you could cheer me up but i guess you're just hurting me deep down..
you're no longer my close friend..
its not gonna work in anyway
you're not helping me at all..