Something just isn't right I can feel it inside The truth isn't far behind me You can't deny When I turn the lights out When I close my eyes Reality overcomes me When I'm alone I feel so empty And when I'm around you Feel so much better It doesn't feel right at all Together we've built a wall and together Holding hands we'll fall.
I could have been the one you noticed, I could have been all over you, I could have been like all the others
Is that what I'm supposed to do?
It wont be stupid, If I would have went home with you.
To give you everything you wanted.
You're my daydream, you know that I've been thinking about you lately....
And every time I look at you I can't explain I feel insane, I can't get away You're my daydream.
and you know, You're making me insane ,
but you know, You're doing it again .
i love you baby...
I'm really really really sorry for what have i done..
i have realise all my mistake..
I'm sorry
I miss you, Miss you so bad.
I won't forget you
The day we fall apart Was the day I found it won't be the same
I've had my wake up Won't you wake up I keep asking why And I can't take it ...
I'm sorry baby :'(
**
The phone's been patient to hear your call But you never touch the dial. we can learn from this But I just dont know what to do without you anymore come home baby :'(
i seriously know where is my mistake.