30 October 2009,
too far to stop

I thought my dreams had come true Last few months I found the one to give my heart to. so i Told all my friends about him, even tried his last name didn't see that to him it was all just a game.At first He seemed so nice, I've known him for a whole week But my friends didn't like him, didn't know him like me. Nown no more crushes or rushes Learn to be satisfied With being single again. Today, I've walked too far to stop me from falling again. I'm not giving up my life for one jerk who DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS. Who just give up his love story like that and tell others this and that.. You're a JERK and i wish you know that! Someday, you will understand why am i cursing you here and there. You don't know what it feels like loving someone very much and end up you got dumped like a trash.. I'm sure one day you'll feel like how i feel right now.. Depression, lost and confused.. But after all, I'm fine now, I'm stronger than i am before.
everyone is happy to see my smiles again.. and hey hey that's freedom i hear, Coming' right to my ear.. I'm free to do whatever i want! no more you scolding me cause I'm late no more fights, no more boyfriend. This is where i could hang out more with my girls.. Since whatever i give you is never enough, lets see what can your future do with you? if they can be patient with your HOT TEMPERED attitude!!! All those dreams and storied you told are lies! YOU ARE NOTHING BETTER BUT GOOD AT TELLING LIES. You really make me wanna burn the bridge, so I've burnt it.. I'm back with my old life and I'm happy with what i have now..
thank you for making me under depression..
Im heal now but
I'll remember that one JERK WITH MANY LIES. All this while you're just pretending. I hurts deep down and i hope you're happy with what you've done.
OH, isn't the best HEART BREAKER reward is for you?? suck ass!! i don't regret for loosing you now i realise, that life is so much brighter!
**
Some people you can never please, You might as well just let them be. They mock everything not their own From their imaginary throne. But I won't bow down, even if the whole world thinks I'm crazy ..
Hey boy I would of thought that when you left me I'd be broken with my confidence is gone, so bummed.
But boy I would of thought that when you said that you don't want me I'd feel ugly n sense something was wrong. Standing in front of the mirror, my skin's never been clearer and My smile's never been brighter :D
Looking' fresh n brand new Since you said "that we're through" Done
with your lies. Baby now my tears dried You can see my eyes instead of tears..
ain't bitin' my nails no more when we had a fight since you walked out of that door &
I realized now I deserve so much more