21 October 2009,
what else FCK
there are these nights when I sing myself to sleep And I'm hoping my dreams bring you close to me but I don't think you're listening.. I'm crying out loud, I'm ready to Turn my world upside down, find me I'm lost inside the crowd, it's getting loud, I'm screaming for help but no one hears me..I used to be scared of letting someone in But you came by still it gets so lonely, I'm use being on my own.. I was force to smile now cause i don't want my friends to blame you that I'm no longer i am like how i used to be when I'm around you.. All i ever wanted is happy ending but you ruin everything.. i shouldn't trust guys at first, I'm tired of being hurt i don't need to move on.. i know there's someone better out there so go on with your life live your life like how you wanted it to be.. one day, you'll knock yourself on the wall when you think back about the one who really loves you got dumped by you because you are loving her while you are loving someone in the past. you are loving her cause you are trying to forget the one that dumped you in your past.. i predicted it at first but i thought it was just my thinking but after the broke up, i realise that we are living in a lie and you were lying to yourself not just me but yourself... that's the reason you are suffering.. you have someone who can love you tenderly but you tend to hurt her in the end.. see, i don't understand what guys are thinking now days?
no one knows how it feels its easy for others to tell you move on, cause they weren't the one who mess it all up they weren't the one who got into this scenario, they don't know a single thing!
I'm alright! i forgive you but I'm not forgetting what you've have said and the things you do.. None of this is your fault you can just blame me for the broke up..
you don't seems upset, you are fine with it all cause you've already tend to step out.
I'm remembering all those guys who have hurt me and make me feel like a rubbish...
**guys are good in giving fake hopes! **
&& i have been stalked! some idiotic person just don't learn their lesson.
what's with the bloody hell. i don't even know who the FCK are you, i don't know where do you Fcking get my number and you bloody stalk me? i was having my break and i ate alone so what's with the FCKING prob? why cant i be alone? i need time to be alone to calm myself down.. who ever the FCK you are, you jolly well stop all your nonsense before i make a move.. I dont really have the FCKING mood now days so better not pissed me off or it will end up ugly.. Im in my depression state now things come and go just like that after he left, the stalk thingy then after the stalk what else?
FCK.. get your own life la!!