So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
26 January 2010,
i love NAD!!!
i need you here by my side i need you here with me without you i cant think i can hardly breathe i need you in my arms i don't want another broken heart please tell me how can we end something so quickly that we never got to start tell me how am i suppose to sleep when your always on my mind just thinking about me and you and how you left me behind babe what am i suppose to do just us together that's the way it should' v been but instead you left me heartbroke nonce again without you I'll never feel the same because you left i thought you were the blame but but its not your fault i should' v never fell in too deep but then again.........I LOVE YOU SO MUCH your love is something I'll always keep.
not only in the shade,but in the sunshine of life;and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things,the greater part of life is sunshine.Of all the blossoms in life's garden,friendship is the most fragrant A friend is a gift where worth cannot be measured except by the heart Be full of sympathy toward each other,loving one another with tender heart sand humble minds Friendship is sharing openly,laughing often,trusting always,caring deeply We can pour our heart out to a friend knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it,keep what is worth keeping,and with a breath of kindness,blow the rest away Thank YOU for being my friend