06 January 2010,
you want forgiveness you can have it!
you want it so much, since you want to go without any sins, I'll just give you what you want!
but one thing remember this in your mind.. no matter what, the pain is still there! what you've done is something I'll carry throughout my whole life. remembering all those bitter moment that stepped into my life. How you put me into depression and how i over calm it myself! How you turn my life into darkness. your friends called me names when it's not even my fault for saying bad words to you. you turn my life into darkness, you turn me into misery, you turn me into a stronger person indeed and you've teach me to hate you after loving you. still you want your forgiveness, just take it. whatever you want us to be I'll just pretend that everything is alright when it's not. I'd want to change my number because i want to forget know who you are. plus, your name doesn't exist in my phone list. you still want those friends of yours to read my blog ? go on but if there were to spam me, i will not forgive you for millions years, I'll let you go with misery & depression like how you have turned me. you want your forgiveness, tell your FRIENDS not to even click on my url.