So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
04 November 2010,
promise in the dark
Can't count on you most of all when I really need it. It's the simple things that you do that really hurt my feelings. The more I try, the more I'm starting to see it. This can't work anymore, than you believe it. Goodbye may come as a shock, Even though I love you a lot. I've given every breath, I've got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe.And how many times I gave my heart To how many times we fell apart And it equals to A promise in the dark. So, don't promise me anything. How many times I gave you me, Divided by so many memories still it equals to A promise in the dark So next time don't promise anything. I just don't know what the problem is, what the deal is Was I there too much, did I move too fast, I couldn't see it? All these promises are probably how you deal with it
I'm tired of hearing you say its your fault. Don't think I forgot Because I really didn't show that i care a lot. I've given every breath I've got, Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe. We all make mistakes Sometimes we do desperate things What does it prove? NOTHING! And you never do nothing wrong
Then what took you so long Cause I keep, keep hanging on and it equals to A promise in the dark and it means nothing to you.